Call us: 01492 550478


Get your commercial property insurance with us today

Whether you own and rent out a residential property, office, shop, warehouse or surgery space, Brady and Jones can offer you a tailored insurance package. We’ve been helping local Commercial and Residential Property Owners for over 20 years!

What’s covered in both our Commercial and Residential Property Owners’ policy?

By taking out your insurance through Brady and Jones, you can relax in the knowledge that your investment will be protected, with several additional cover options available. Our expert advisors have been working with commercial and Residential property owners for several years, and can make sure that you’re insured for the risks that you might not think about – unauthorised use of utilities, for example, or the cost of refilling fire extinguishers.

Available Extras
Commercial property comes in all shapes and sizes, which means that your protection needs will depend on your property type, location and the nature of work your tenants undergo. Unlike home insurance, or residential landlord insurance, commercial landlord insurance is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday unfortunate events. This specialist type of insurance can cover you for a potential loss of rental income after an incident like this, and can also cover the cost of subsidising or replacing contents that might be damaged or stolen.

Get a Quote

Let us know how we can help you. Fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible, or when it’s convenient for you.

Get a Quote Call us