To put it simply, a commercial combined insurance policy is comprehensive business cover in a single policy. It brings together a range of the covers that businesses most commonly require, and was primarily designed for smaller wholesale, engineering and manufacturing businesses. That being said, whether your business is big or small, Brady and Jones have access to a range of different commercial cover options, so we can tailor a package to suit you.
We offer a personal service, including a full review and assessment of your insurance requirements. Our expert team will always take time to ensure that you have a full understanding of your insurance cover.
Commercial Combined Insurance gives you:
- All round financial protection for your business, for peace of mind and security
- Risks specific to your business
- Minimal disruption to your business
- An all-in-one managed policy. It can also meet regulatory or contractual requirements – trade associations or employers require specific covers.
Policy features can include:
- Employers’ liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Product liability (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Business interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Legal expenses (including employment tribunals)
- Cover against material damage and theft
- Goods in transit cover
- Money cover
- Cover for engineering inspections
- Personal accident and/or sickness risks